ELEGANT URBAN LIVING IN AMSTERDAM OLD-SOUTH.
Beautiful and spacious top floor apartment of approx.. 187 m2, divided over three floors , with a sunny roof terrace situated South-East of approx. 31 m2 .
The apartment has a practical lay-out and consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and is located on an excellent location in a Residential area in Amsterdam Old-South.
The apartment is centrally located near the Hilton Hotel and higher end shopping streets Beethovenstraat , Cornelis Schuytstraat and on walking distance of the Vondelpark.
Good public transport connections nearby the apartment as well as the Amsterdam station WTC-South. Street parking with parking permit.
Lay-out of the apartment:
Private entrance with stairs leading to the second floor.
Hallway with wardrobe, guest toilet and access to the living room.
Spacious light and bright L-shaped living room with gas open fire place, dining area and small balcony.
Half open fully equipped kitchen.
Hallway with separate toilet and access to all rooms.
Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom en-suite.
The bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower and double wash-basin.
At the rear side of the apartment is a large bedroom with balcony and a smaller third bedroom.
Landing with access to large bedroom with storage space.
Second bathroom with shower, wash-basin and toilet.
Utility room with washer and dryer connections and access to a private and sunny roof terrace facing South-East.
* Spacious top floor apartment divided over three floors.
* Construction period : 1928.
* Approx. 187 m2 living accommodation.
* Roof terrace : approx.. 31 m2
* 5 rooms in total.
* 4 bedrooms.
* 2 bathrooms.
* Apartment right.
* Home Owners Association : 2 members.
* HOA service costs : ad hoc.
* Property situated on Leasehold.
* Leasehold : € 3.164,72 per year.
* Indexation leasehold : every 5 years.
* Leasehold conditions: 1994
* Leasehold period: 01-06-1996 up to 31-05-2046
* Sale of the property with owners prior consent.
Read full description