** English Summary **
ELEGANT URBAN LIVING IN AMSTERDAM OLD-SOUTH.
Light and bright duplex top floor apartment of approx. 100 m2 living space ( 113 m2 gross ) with a sunny roof terrace of approx. 46 m2 facing South-East.
The apartment is situated on the third and fouth floor of an apartment building and consists of two bedrooms and a separate study/home office.
The apartment building is loacted on an excellent location in Amsterdam Old-South.
Area & Surroundigs:
The apartment is centrally located near the Hilton Hotel and higher end shopping streets Beethovenstraat , Cornelis Schuytstraat and on walking distance of the Vondelpark.
Good public transport connections nearby the apartment as well as the Amsterdam station WTC-South.
Easy access by car to the High-way A-10 and Schiphol Airport.
Street parking with parking permit.
Lay-out of the apartment:
Communal entrance hall with staircase leading to the third floor.
On the third floor private entrance and hall-way in the apartment.
Light and bright living room and dining room en-suite.
The dining room gives access to a small balcony.
Equipped kitchen with appliances.
Bedroom on the front side of the apartment.
Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and wash-basin.
Internal staircase leading to the fourth floor.
Small study/ home office and utility cabinet with washer and dryer connection.
Spacious bedroom with access to the large sunny roof terrace facing South East.
* Duplex top floor apartment with roof terrace.
* Construction period: 1928
* Total living space : approx. 100 m2 ( 113 m2 Gross ).
* Gross volume: 336 m3.
* Roof terrace: approx. 46 m2 facing South East.
* NEN-2580 Measurement Certificate available.
* Apartment right.
* Home Owners Association: 3 members.
* HOA service costs: € 80 p/m.
* Building situated on Leasse hold land.
* Leasehold ground rent : € 1.106,73 per year.
* Indexation per 5 year.
* Leasehold period: 01-10-2001 up to 30-09-2051
* Closure in consultation.
Read full description