** English Summary **
ELEGANT URBAN LIVING IN AMSTERDAM OLD-SOUTH.
Duplex ground floor apartment with basement and private garden located on an excellent location in Amsterdam Old-South.
This lovely family home with four bedrooms and a home office/study has a floor space of approx. 157 m2 and 35 m2 basement and is situated on the ground floor and first floor of an apartment building.
The apartment building is located in a quiet street in a Residential area near the British School.
Area & Surroundigs:
The apartment is centrally located near the Hilton Hotel and higher end shopping streets Beethovenstraat , Cornelis Schuytstraat and on walking distance of the Vondelpark and Beatrixpark.
Good public transport connections nearby the apartment as well as the Amsterdam station WTC-South.
Easy access by car to the High-way A-10 and Schiphol Airport.
Street parking with parking permit.
Lay-out of the apartment:
Private entrance with access to entrance hall and seprate guest toilet.
Spacious living room and dnining room en-suite with built-in cabinets.
The dining room gives acces to a small landscaped garden.
Half open fully equipped kitchen with access to the garden.
Staircase to the basement of approx. 35 m2 with plenty of storage space.
Internal staircase to the first floor with 4 bedrooms in total.
Spacious master bedroom situated on the garden side.
Second large bedroom at the front side of the apartment.
Both bedrooms give access to the en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, wash-basin and washer-& dryer connections.
Medium size bedroom with balcony and small bedroom at the rear side of the house.
Hallway with integrated cabinets and seprate toilet.
** Lovely family home on excellent loaction nearby lots of aminities ".
* Duplex ground floor apartment with basement and garden.
* Construction period: 1928
* Total living space approx. : 157 m2 .
* Basement of approx.: 35 m2.
* Gross volume approx. : 652 m3.
* Balcony: 5 m2.
* Garden facing West.
* NEN 2580-measurement Certificate available.
* Apartment right.
* Home Owners Association : 2 memebers.
* HOA Professional property management.
* HOA service costs : € 164 per month.
* Building situated on Lease Hold Land.
* Leasehold period: 01-01-1927 t/m/ 31-12-2051.
* Ground rent paid until : 31-12-2051
* Leasehold conditions 1994.
* Closure in consultation.