NICOLAAS MAESSTRAAT 105-3, 1017 PV AMSTERDAM
** English Summary **
ELEGANT URBAN LIVING ON WALKING DISTANCE OF THE VONDELPARK AND THE MUSEUM DISTRICT.
Fully renovated duplex top floor apartment with private roof terrace situated on an excellent location in Amsterdam Old-South. Quiet and residential area with lots of elegant shops nearby.
This lovely family home with approx.. 190 m2 living space incorporates of 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 separate toilets.
Lay-out of the apartment: Stairs leading to elegant private entrance hall with guest toilet. Modern design fully equipped kitchen-diner with top of the range appliances. Dining area with open fire place. Charming living room en-suite with built-in cabinets. Home office/bedroom and laundry room with storage. Stairs leading to the top floor with master suite and three good bedrooms. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a walk-in closet and gives access to a modern bathroom en-suite with walk-in shower and wash-basin. The second modern family bathroom incorporates a bathtub, walk-in shower and double wash-basin. Separate toilet in hall way.
Landing and stairs leading to private roof terrace of approx. 40 m2 facing South.
* Duplex top floor apartment with private roof terrace.
* Construction period: approx.. 1909.
* Situated on own ground ( no Lease hold ).
* NEN-2580 Measurement Certificate available.
* Total living space: 190 m2.
* Gross volume: 706 m3.
* Roof terrace facing South approx.. 40 m2.
* Home Owners Association : 3 members.
* HOA : professional property management.
* HOA service costs : € 146,-- p/m .
* Energy label: C
Read full description