UNIQUE MODERN AND FULLY FURNISHED HOUSE OF APPROX. 130M2 LOCATED IN THE JORDAAN AREA WITH 3 BEDROOMS, GARDEN AND ROOF TERRACE
Architect-design by Dick Smeding, built in 2014 and situated in a quiet street between the Haarlemmerdijk and the Brouwersgracht.
Located in the City Center and Jordaan area on walking distance of the canals, Westerpark and Central Station.
Lots of trendy shops, restaurants and supermarkets in the near vicinity.
Lay-out of the apartment:
Private entrance hall with wardrobe space, guest toilet and access to the living room.
Light and bright L-shaped living room with oak wood herringbone floor, dimmable spotlights and built-in speakers.
Sitting area with fireplace and a dropdown projector from the ceiling for home cinema.
Dining area with access via sliding doors to a charming city garden.
Top of the range modern custom made kitchen with integrated appliances.
Floating stairs to the first/top floor.
Landing with a large skylight and extra wardrobe space.
Main bedroom with wardrobe, walk-in shower and wash basin.
Second bedroom with wardrobe and TV.
Spacious bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, free standing bathtub and double washbasin.
Private home-office or third-bedroom with access to the sunny roof terrace.
Seperate toilet and laundry room.
Directly available for a rental period of 6 months.
- Approx. 130m2 of living space.
- Newly build in 2014.
- Steel front design by Dick Smeding.
- Underfloor heating, control via Evo Home (smartphone).
- Home cinema system and built-in speakers.
- Two bathrooms and two seperate toilets with tiles imported from Italy.
- City garden and sunny roof terrace.
- Gas fireplace in living room.
- Dimmable spotlights throughout entire house.
- Alarm system.