Burmanstraat 10 II, 1091 SJ Amsterdam
LIGHT AND BRIGHT FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT IN AMSTERDAM-EAST NEARBY THE AMSTEL RIVER.
Fully furnished and equipped apartment on the 2nd floor of an 1881 town-house.
The building is located on a quiet side-street, in a safe, green and residential area on the bank of the Amstel River, called 'Weesperzijde'.
- Communal entrance with staircase leading up to the second floor.
- A bright and spacious 60m2 living/dining area with comfortable, design furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with all amenities (incl. oven and dishwasher)
- Cosy walk-in bedroom with a king-sized bed, crisp bedding included, a walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with a shower and a toilet.
To unwind there is the possibility to walk, to jog or to run along the Amstel river, or to work-out in the near vicinity with its several gyms.
Shopping can be done till late at the AH-supermarket around the corner.
Breakfast, coffees, meals or cocktails can be enjoyed socializing at the nearby riverside brasserie De Ysbreeker, or at the many other coffeehouses and bars in the area.
The metro/subway station, virtually at the end of the street, connects to the historical centre of the city and to Central Station in several minutes.
Rental price excluding €310,-- per month for;
- Advanced payment gas and electricity € 125,-- p.m.
- Cleaning twice a month € 60,-- p.m.
- Water, tv/internet and local taxes € 125,-- p.m.
Total rental amount: € 2.010,-- including all costs.
No smoking and no pets allowed.
Available per June 2022
Preferably for rent for expats with owners prior consent.
Read full description